Evolution is pleased to announce the release of electromagnetic (EM) downlink capabilities for our flagship product EvoOne™, the industry’s first Unified Telemetry™ measurement while drilling (MWD) tool. With the addition of EM Downlink, users can benefit from rapidly optimizing EvoOne’s performance and minimizing non-productive time (NPT) associated with troubleshooting. These benefits will bring EvoOne’s already industry-leading reliability to new heights.
EM downlink brings added functionality to one of the most flexible tools on the market today. Now downlink EvoOne using EM in any mode – Mud Pulse Only, EM Only, or Full Unified.
For more information on this new feature, read the Tech Sheet.
- Zero Rig Interruptions
- Fastest Method of Downlinking at 54 Seconds Flat
- Automated Downlink Signal Control
- Optimize Tool Performance to Stay Downhole Longer
- Surface Display Software – V17.09.26 or later
- Downhole ECAM Firmware – V17.09.26 or later
- EvoOne Surface Receiver Upgraded to be “EM Downlink Ready” with EM Downlink Hardware
- Contact your respective customer representative to schedule your Surface Receiver Upgrade today!
- EM Downlink specific Surface Running Gear